- Journal of Inquiry-Based Learning in Mathematics. JIBLM publishes university-level full-course notes that are freely downloadable, professionally refereed, and classroom-tested.
- Academy of Inquiry Based Learning. AIBL supports college math instructors, math teachers, and supporters of inquiry-based learning, interested in teaching IBL courses and in adapting IBL to suit specific needs of instructors, students, and institutions.
- Inquiry-Based Learning Special Interest Group of the Mathematical Association of America. The IBL SIGMAA brings practitioners and others interested in IBL together to share teaching resources and experiences, encourage and publicize research related to IBL, and to promote the proliferation of IBL in Mathematics through conversation and professional development.
- University of Michigan Center for Inquiry Based Learning
- University of Texas at Austin, Inquiry Based Learning Project
- University of California, Santa Barbara, Department of Mathematics Center for Mathematical Inquiry